Overwintered Carnica (Carniolan) Queens Naturally Mated
Carnica (Carniolan) Bees Characteristics:
- they are gentle which makes the work easy for the beekeeper
- overwinters very well
- mild propolis producer
- early spring evolution.
- Fast rhythm of brood production and then brood rearing reduction when available forage decreases
- very good immunity
- low tendency to rob honey
- Forage earlier in the morning and later in the evening, and on cool, wet days
- Due to their region of origin, they are more likely to forage on cold, wet days than other types of bees and rank among the best for overwintering.
Click here to see more Carnica (Carniolan) Bees Characteristics:
There are no reviews yet.