Carpathian Queens mated with Carpathian drones (in isolated area)
Carpathian Bees Characteristics:
- they are gentle which makes the work easy for the beekeeper
- overwinters very well
- mild propolis producer
- early spring evolution.
- Fast rhythm of brood production and then brood rearing reduction when available forage decreases
- very good immunity
- low tendency to rob honey
- Forage earlier in the morning and later in the evening, and on cool, wet days
- Due to their region of origin, they are more likely to forage on cold, wet days than other types of bees and rank among the best for overwintering
Click here to see more Carpathian bees characteristics:
Igor Kharchenko (verified owner) –
Waiting for dispatch more than 2 weeks. The package arrived in France in 24 hours. Everybody is alive.
francis DEVERRE (verified owner) –
assez bon contact
Mathieu Demeulenaere (verified owner) –
There was something wrong with the Queen. I really think that the delivery was by UPS was something to do with it. Package wad thrown from the van to me. So very hard to see the package with bees and Queen was mis threaten. She was laying very well but died in a week after placement. Never really know why. No robbing, no varroa pressure, no disease,…! So I really think it was something to do with the methods of delivering. Not the fault of the dealer.